Mission Statement: To become a Bible reading Ministry, and continually practice what we read in God's Word; to educate, and edify God's people with His Holy Scriptures by rightly dividing the Word of Truth. To develop and challenge believers to fall in love with God through the Increase of study of God's Word.
"SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES FOR YOURSELVES." JOHN 5:39
Intercessory Prayer Ministry - Missionary Hubbard
- Prayer is the key that unlocks all doors.
- We are endeavoring to be the ministry that upholds the Pastor and the members of our church and others in constant prayer.
- We believe in the edification of the Ministry through prayer.
- We strive to always avail ourselves to seek God in the beauty of Holiness.
If you have a specific need and desire prayer, please contact Missionary Hubbard or any of the Prayer Team members and make your request known.
1. We are a team of five (5) with two (2) advisors.
2. We are water Baptized in Jesus Name, filled with the gift of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of Speaking in Tongues according to Acts 2:38.
3. We are unified with God and one another, praying until something happens.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16
HABIT (Helping a Brother in Trouble)- Bro. Jvell Thompson
Mission Statement: To Seek a Closer Relationship with God.
- We promote a bond of fellowship with one another.
- We proclaim the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- We provide encouragement to hurting men.
Refuge Greeters- Bro. David Mitchell
Mission Statement: To be professional Greeters by providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere for every visitor and covenant family member. For example, John the Baptist ushered Jesus the Christ into the world for ministry, we too desire to usher in the presence of God for Kingdom ministry.
- To Be Excellent
- To Be Experts
- To Be Excited
Refuge Music- Sis. Myesha Reynolds
Our Music/Art's Ministry consist of multiple ways to give God praise and worship!
- Pastor's Choir- Adult Choir
- Dynamik Praise- Young Adult Praise Team
- Children's Choir
- Women of Virtue- Women's Dance Ministry
- Nitro- Men's Choir
Y.E.S (Youth Equals Salvation)- Sis. Taye Coleman
- To encourage Teens, Youth, and Children
- To equip them with the word of God for life's challenges
- To embrace them in community activities and Kingdom service.
The Children's ministry prepares them for Kingdom service by participation in Basic Bible Education, Choir, activities, and worship. Ages 3-11.
The youth ministry seeks to develop the spiritual conscientious during the transition from childhood to young adulthood. Activities, Bible Studies, Prayer Groups, Counseling, and Worship services are all design to minister to the specific needs of the young people.
W.I.S.E (Women In Support of Each Other)- Sis. Natasha Thompson
Mission Statement: Is to touch the lives of hurting women by reclaiming joy, restoring confidence, renewing strength through the Word of God.
Isaiah 41:9, which reads: "Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called thee from the Chief Men thereof, and said unto thee, thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away."